A message from Exceptional Dentistry at Johns Creek
To Our Valued Customers:
Customer and employee safety is our top priority every day at Exceptional Dentistry. While numerous health and safety procedures are followed on a daily basis, we wanted to let you know about the extra precautions we’re taking to ensure everyone stays healthy during this time of heightened concern about the Coronavirus (COVID-19):
- We are monitoring daily updates and recommendations from the CDC. https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html
- We are taking extra precautions with high traffic areas, such as bathrooms and door handles.
- We are providing hand sanitizer in our dental rooms and at check out for customers and employees.
How do I prevent the spread of COVID-19?
There is currently no vaccine to prevent coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19). The best way to prevent illness is to avoid being exposed to this virus. However, CDC always recommends everyday preventive actions to help prevent the spread of respiratory diseases, including:
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Follow CDC’s recommendations for using a facemask.
Facemasks should be used by people who show symptoms of COVID-19 to help prevent the spread of the disease to others. The use of facemasks is also crucial for health workers and people who are taking care of someone in close settings (at home or in a health care facility).
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom; before eating; and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
If soap and water are not readily available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol.
While the immediate risk of being exposed to the virus is low for most people (according to the CDC), rest assured that when you come in for your dental visits, your health and safety are top priorities today and every day.
Judson T Connell, DMD
Exceptional Dentistry at Johns Creek